Known as the Knowledge Village, the exhibition at the ISA Summit is a must go, must see event for any educator, business or educational organization.
There is something for everyone at the Knowledge Village. The exhibition will have schools, educational service providers, businesses and brands present themselves for an opportunity to expand their business. It is a great platform if you are looking to generate new business and forge business partnerships of value.
It is also the perfect opportunity to promote your products and services in front of heads of schools and other educational institutions. It will help you reach out to a diverse and relevant demographic.
You can be an exhibitor at the
Knowledge Village if you are a
- Service provider
- Environment supplier
- Educational agency
- Test preparation brand
- Robotics training company
- Technology training brand
- Media house
- Placement agency
- Educational consultant
Highlights of the exhibition
- A 2-day event with a large number of schools, educators, directors and government representatives at one place
- A conference summit, awards show and an exhibition
- Influential speakers
- A large number of exhibitors
Benefits of the Knowledge Village exhibition:
- Opportunity to engage with many educational gurus at one place.
- Partnership opportunities with academic institutes of repute.
- High potential for business expansion.
- Platform to showcase your products and services to a targeted audience
- Lead generation platform.
- Creating a stronger brand awareness for your brand.